Whether you’re an architect, interior designer, print buyer or just want to brighten up your home or work environment with a unique design, our digital wallcovering service is just what you need.
HP PVC-free Wall Paper
HP PVC-free Wall Paper produces impressive wall murals that boldly define interior spaces. The Ultra-smooth finish provides vivid colour and high-definition detail ideal for wall murals and provides up to 20 years display permanence indoors away from direct sunlight. Easy-to-install, it comes pre-pasted and with an HP warranty that covers clean removal. When printed on our HP Latex printer using the latest generation of HP Latex inks*, HP PVC-free digital wall paper is GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified®. It also meets AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products.
- Flame retardant – Class A approved fire certificate
- Indoor display permanence of up to 20 years
- Meets commercial wallcovering standards
- Tears off easily and comes with an HP warranty for clean removal.
For office, school, church, training room, or even at home you can see your own images , ideas or even photos turned in to a quality wall covering! From one Feature wall to the full room – your digital wall covering will not be seen anywhere else!
Digimura Digital Wallcoverings
The Digimura™ range of digital wallcoverings both meets and supersedes industry regulations, and boasts a tried and tested Class 0 and Class 1 fire rating (BS476) even when printed. It has the look and feel of a top quality durable product that outshines anything else on the market.
Installers love Digimura as it is a paste-the-wall not the wallcovering product that is clean and simple to install and won’t damage surfaces when it is removed.
Ideal for the following uses:
- Corporate branding
- Company reception halls and meeting rooms
- Interior promotional walls
- Cinema and theatre foyers
- Promotional panels in retail outlets
- Exhibition walls for trade shows
- Interiors in cafes and restaurants
- Hospital/doctor’s waiting rooms
- Creches, nursery schools, daycare centres
- Sports club reception halls
- Museum and gallery foyers
- Car showrooms and sales centres
- Reception areas in health clubs, clinics and spas…
*We only use HP Latex inks in the production of our wall coverings.